The energy sector in Africa is experiencing unprecedented growth in recent years and this requires an all-inclusive event platform to bring its key contributors and influencers together in one space.
As Africa’s largest energy conference & exhibition, The Solar Show Africa brings together government ministries, utilities, power producers, municipalities, regulators, large energy users, project developers, investors and solution providers to allow new business opportunities and valuable connections to be made.
Following unprecedented growth over the last 22 years, our 2019 exhibition will be our biggest ever, taking place over four floors. Make sure you book early to secure your prime location.
Driven by generating genuine business connections, The Solar Show Africa is committed to showcasing your products, ideas and innovations and ensuring you meet with the right customers. If you provide products or solutions to the African power and electricity market our buyers want to meet you.
Ⅱ. Who Will Attend:
● Manufacturing equipment, materials and components
● Assembly, handling and automation
● Battery technologies
● Chemical energy storage
● Electrical energy storage
● Testing, inspection and safety
● Battery management, devices and charging technology
● Energy storage technologies
● Consultants and service provider
● Wind turbines and components
● Hydro turbines and components
● Geothermal drilling and heavy machinery
● Biomass waste to energy (applications, equipment and services)
● Clean coal technologies
● Financiers, law firms and advisory
Ⅲ. Why Exhibit:
● Gain exclusive access to decision makers in the industry
● Meet industry leaders, understand their needs and develop business relationships
● Expand to a new market that is difficult to break into
● Showcase leading solutions to prospective customers
● Raise Awareness of your solutions and track record amongst your prospective clients
● Launch new products, generate leads and make sales