The resounding big success of 4th edition of Solartech Indonesia 2017 held along with INALIGHT 2017, Powergen 2017, Battery Indonesia 2017, and INATRONICS 2017 drew 435 exhibitors represented from 17 countries. Solartech Indonesia 2017 has further proved its show as The ASEAN's Largest & Most influential Trade Show for Solar Power & PV Technology now.
Reflecting big success in Solartech Indonesia 2017 and the huge potential of Indonesia's Solar Power Market, the 5th edition of Solartech Indonesia 2018 will hold on 03 - 05 May 2017 at JIExpo Kemayoran, Jakarta will be expanded up to 35% of exhibition area.
Solartech Indonesia always receives a large number of targeted visitors. In 2018, this existing and unique event in Jakarta is expected to bring more than 20,000 industry related professionals to address the important concerns.
Ⅱ. Exhibitor Profile
● PV production equipment
● PV panels/modules production equipment
● Production technology and research equipment
● Related PV components (batteries, chargers, controllers, converters, recorder, inverters, monitor, support systems, tracking systems, solar cables)
● PV raw material (silicon materials, silicon ingots/ block, glass packaging, packaging film and others raw materials)
● PV project and system (PV systems integration, solar air-conditioner systems, rural PV power generation system, solar testing and control system, solar heating systems project, solar & photovoltaic project management and process control software, as well as its program system)
● Solar Products (solar street lamp, lawn lamp, yard lamp, beacon lights, agricultural insecticide lamps, chargers, lights, traffic warning lights and other solar information display screen)
Ⅲ. Why Exhibit:
◆ Solartech Indonesia has been proved as Indonesia's largest trade show for solar power & PV technology
◆ Chance to network with other industry players
◆ Great opportunity to increase sales
◆ Launch new products
◆ Face to face contact - The most persuasive form of selling and building customer relationships
◆ Build brand and gain worldwide exposure
◆ Secure alliance & joint venture with the leading suppliers in the industry
◆ Expand your market share by liaise, conduct business and form strategic partnership with local agents, investors and retailers.
◆ Opportunity to evaluate your products against competitors and understand their product offering.
Ⅳ. Conference Topics:
★ Solar energy storage
★ Systems design and integration
★ Energy and sustainable development
★ Solar energy efficiency in buildings and facilities
★ Off-grid system